WHAT TO EXPECT ON A SUNDAY
– Local City is located off Swann Ave in the Hyde Park area of Tampa. We meet at Wilson Middle School.
– Free parking is available on site and close to the front entrance.
– Directional signs + flags help show you where to go. We will have our smiling parking team out there too! 🙂
– Grab a cup of free local coffee on your way in.
– Check your kids into Local City Kids into our Kids area directly to the right when you walk into our lobby.
– Snag a high five from one of our greeters.
LOCAL CITY KIDS
– Our Local City Kids area is safe, clean and fun! Our team is fully background checked and love helping your kids have fun at church!
– The kids experience will have songs, a lesson from our monthly theme and small group time.
– Worship experience is typically about 60 minutes including 3-4 songs, a message and a time of prayer and reflection at the end.
– Text LOCAL to 97000 if it’s your first time, we will have a free gift waiting for you and can’t wait to connect with you.
– 7 MINUTE PARTY at Connect Corner. Come hang with us and meet some our team. We will have a gift for you and any info you need on getting connected.
– Feel free to connect and make some new friends in our lobby right after service.
Meet Our Pastors
Pastors Ryan & Adrienne Miller
This is the church Pastors Ryan & Adrienne Miller hope to build. For 10 years, they have helped people experience the love of Jesus in their hometown of Clearwater, FL. Now, a new journey begins. You’re invited to join this incredible dream to BRING HOPE LOCAL as church in Tampa, FL.
Our hope is real, our hope has a name and that name is Jesus. We clear the way so people can become best friends with Jesus. We are a stepping stool so people can meet Jesus. Everything we do points people to Him. He is the head of our table.
We include, we empower, and we love relentlessly. We learn names and learn stories. We remember who walks through our doors. We give people a place and a chance. God is passionate about His people and so are we. We make room because there is always room.
We model what it looks like to be a great friend. We create an atmosphere where friendship can happen easily. You’re always invited to this space. We’re always approachable. It’s clear and lifelong. We want you to become best friends with Jesus. We saved you a seat.
We go above and beyond. We can’t afford not to be generous. We are establishing a legacy that’s bigger than ourselves and that outlives us. When we give, we grow. Our table provides for those without.
We throw the best parties. We celebrate. What’s celebrated gets repeated. We believe God is as happy as He is holy. None of this matters if we aren’t enjoying what we do. For us, you belong even before you may believe. We smile. We laugh. We love life.
We are all in. Never too busy to lend a hand. Our teams support our dreams. Every role is different but they are all important. If you aren’t helping you’re not helping. We need you and you need us. Church is not a thing we do, it’s a part of who we are. Together we’re all in.
We respect and we trust each other. We have your back. When we think good things we say them out loud. We going to magnify the God-given identity of others. The greatest way we show honor is through serving. We hold doors and sweep floors.
Our best is not a product; it’s worship. We will never settle for average when awesome is available. Every detail deserves enthusiasm, passion and excellence. We will always do our very best with what we have. We make it easy to experience God.
We are committed to what could be. If we are not moving forward we are dying. We look for a better way and see what is possible. We live in the what if not the what is. It’s about inspiration and innovation.
We make Jesus famous in our city. He’s accessible to everyone. It’s ok to be open here, It’s ok to ask questions, It’s ok to think freely here. Simply come as you are. We love our city. We love its people. For our neighborhood. For our city. For each other.